Competitive Solutions - Overview
Greymouse is a “Cloud Service Provider” delivering boutique services internationally. From our office based in Fiji, (South Pacific) we provide specialist export quality services in the areas of Information Technology, Network Operations Center, Call Center and Virtual Assistance.
After seven years of uninterrupted delivery we have grown to a team of 34 specialists, delivering 24/7 to clients in Australia, Solomon Islands, Papua, New Guinea, New Zealand and now Fiji. Our mission is to deliver customer service “at the speed of Google” ® anywhere world-wide.
Using our custom designed technology, we support a team of resellers touching thousands of end customers around the world. This IT service is now classified as a “Master Managed Service Provider”, beyond the standard vendor endorsements.
As a result the Greymouse group has clients in 23 countries giving our local Fiji staff true international exposure. Our “Excellence in Customer Service” training, and standards for quality delivery ensures we remain exporting 98% of our services. Greymouse unique technology systems ensure we deliver a “customer service experience” second to none.
Our clients choose us for the following reasons;
- DNA Our Team members come from culture where, being of service is part of our DNA. With the centre based in Fiji, the South Pacific island focus of care and attention delights your customers.
- YOU COME FIRST We pride ourselves in providing the solution on your journey, which is unique for each of our clients.
- WE GIVE A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE In the event you are not 100% satisfied with our service we will provide a refund of the months support.Check if other suppliers are this confident in their services.
- NO FIXED TERM CONTRACTS Once we know your business system, there are no fixed term contracts.While some businesses require the commitment of 12 or 24 months contract we are happy to work month by month. This way you remain in control.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AUDITS We constantly train"Excellence in Customer service" to be simply the very best. Listen to example's on our website, and experience the service for yourself.
- REDUNDANCY Greymouse has backup resources trained and ready to take the role in case of sickness,leave accident of any unforced event.This redundancy gives your business peace of mind that business continues regardless of the resource.
- MULTIPLE SCREENS Greymouse provides multiple screens to allow the best possible service at no extra monthly cost.
- BACKUP FOR GROWTH In preparation for growth, Greymouse has trained people ready to step in and help your business to handle peak times. This pre-trained resources gives you peace of mind in those busy and quiet times.
PEACE OF MIND
We give peace of mind by;
- Work with an Australian company within Australia,a New Zealand Company in New Zealand.
- Australian controlled resources (no sub-contracting)
- Extreme level of security to exceed our customers expectations.
- Reduced cost of services
- Flexibility (ability to create a new process to resolve clients problems)
- Over seven years direct experience providing cloud services
Greymouse expands your capacity by giving you access to a team of internet searching, data retrieval, or forms entry professionals that can take on the boring, repetitive and mundane work. This Offshore service results in freeing up you and your staff time to attend to more clients or provides more services to existing clients. Off countries are in a similar time zone to Australia and New Zealand.
shh.. "The Secret" ..shh
We learn the system that you use, and then focus on customer service key pain points and desires. Together we adapt your system to the modern technology delivery methods, increasing delivery speed.
How it works
- Listening to your business needs, followed by your customer issues and challenges.
- Then we provide feedback and solutions for improving the customer service. Working together we ensure the best experience for your customers.
- Focus We study your business procedure manual, sometimes we re-write sections to make it simple, clear and concise.
- Then we work within your current systems using all the technology tools to allow a remote teleworker to operate with the same functions. If you do not have these systems in place, we work with your business to implement the best solution for your customers.
- Training Train, train and retrain until the systems are the best possible and the right type of service is delivered. Constant feedback and improvement are critical on the first three months.
- Once the system is tuned and completed, it works for years. Quality Control Greymouse conduct weekly systems procedural tests to ensure all team members are following the correct procedure day and night.
Cloud for everyone?
Unfortunately cloud service is not for everyone, it only suits businesses that;
- operate with "business systems"
- service type business
- willing to embrace technology
The right match is critical to your success. Client business to "Provider business" maturity match is a critical part of the overall success of the venture. This is why we spend the time to analise your business needs, ensuring a smooth transition and long term relationship.
Greymouse Cloud Solutions include
- Helpdesk (IT Infrastructure, Software and Web developers)
- Virtual Resourcing on dedicated or shared basis(receptionist, secretarial)
We look forward to hearing from you and how Greymouse can assist your business achieve its full potential.