Call Center Service
Our "Cloud based" Call Center uses a pool of agents trained to deliver exceptional customer service. Are you experiencing;
- your business day constantly interrupted by simple problems, consuming valuable time?
- need to extend your working hours, but the costs are prohibitive?
- looking for a competitive advantage
Greymouse has the solution by resolving those simple call center tasks for your small to meduim business. Our "process driven" call center allows you to extend your workforce with a boutique call center extension.
It is a simple 5 (five) step process for working with Greymouse: Step 1 – We establish a confidentiality agreement ensuring your details and communication remains confidential. Step 2 – Customised proposal prepared based on your customer and your business needs. Step 3 - Voice, email, live chat response setup & engagement. Step 4 – The support team works with you to solve customer customer support issues by communicating with customers ensuring issues are resolved with patience and care. Step 5 – Record the problems, and resolution reporting weekly ensure issue tracking.
Since our inception we have provided Virtual Workforce solutions to our clients based in Australia and New Zealand. Services we already provide to customers include; Customer service at the "speed of Google"
- Sales processing
- 24/7 Web chat
- SMS, Phone, Email
Email management Email content management includes the following tasks.
- Check and release of inbound email false positive capture
- Outbound Company email scanning for loss of IP /
- Monitor capture queues and release of outbound and inbound for in appropriate content including profanity, images, and games
- Check of attached zip files
At Greymouse we have listened to your business challenges designing a solution that suits your growing business. Our customers prefer to operate with a back-office processing partner in a nearby location.
- Increase your customer service while reducing your costs will give you a competitive advantage in the market.
- At Greymouse we have listened to your business challenges designing a solution that suits your growing business.
Why is Greymouse the preferred Nearshore provider?
- Australian and New Zealand English nuances. (verbal and written communications)
- A local phone call away with fixed price support regardless of the calls resolved or time taken to resolve.
- Greymouse IT support team is employed directly by Greymouse. (not sub contracted support)
- Back-office support team 100% Australian controlled and managed.
- Meet and communicate with the business managers responsible for the service delivery.
- Voice (telephone), email web chat, Skype voice and chat support provided real time.
- IT Security delivered in accordance with Australian and New Zealand standards.
- Dual layered physical office security for your added data protection.
- IT system ensures Greymouse staff work within the physical office and physical security boundaries to access the support services.
- Greymouse uses your confidentially agreement or provides with ours at the first contact thereby ensuring the information remains confidential for a minimum of three (3) years following cessation of services.
We have experienced increasing demand for the "boutique customer care" service that we provide. Our engagement process requires time to fully document and train the team to our standard. If you have the business need, we urge you to contact us early to ensure good planning and engagement.
Our guarantee to you
Timely and accurate feedback with expert advice at the best cost possible. Our service will delight you. Join others using Greymouse’s experienced team streamlining support, no matter how simple or resource intensive it is.
We want to listen! So call us today.
Downloadable Brochures, Documents & Fact Sheets
Related Pages & Services
Testimonials and articles