Android or Ipad
Thinking of purchasing a new tablet?
Wondering, which tablet or slate should you use?
Which has a better edge than the other?
From a "business user" perspective I have done my research on iPad2 and Samsung Galaxy Tablet and here's my comparison on some of their most important features with good and bad points
- Consumers would be attracted to Ipads smooth and sleek white body
- Comes with a revolutionary Retina display (iPad 3)
- High resolution photographs are sharp
- Has camera with image stabilisation( front and rear)
- Weight 611 grams, Dual core processor
- Video chat capabilities
- Apple has produced the Apple store, iPad, and iCloud giving a simple user experience
- Bigger display at 10.1 inch
- Camera is mounted at the middle
- Weight 564 grams
- Memory choices(16 GB and 32 GB)
- Battery lasts about 2 days
- Interface is slow to respond
- Samsung Kies (update and PC management program) for the Galaxy Tab has a number of issues on Visa and windows 7